Please join us for our INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING INFORMATION EVENING on Thursday 10th October 2019, The Lyceum, Wildern School at 5pm-6.30pm.
Please register to attend here. Bookings can be made up to two working days prior to the event
The evening will include a presentation at 5.15pm and will be followed by the opportunity to meet the team, ask questions and meet some current and past trainees.
Are you interested in new career in teaching? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training with our partnership and how to apply.
Who is this event for? This event is designed for anyone who already has a degree (or is just completing their degree) and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2020. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect: If you attend you’ll be able to:
- discuss the different teacher training options available within our partnership, to help you decide which would best suit you
- meet representatives from our partnership and find out about our entry requirements
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
- see our bespoke training centre and meet our team