School Centred Initial Teacher Training Application and Interview Support Workshop
Who is this suitable for?
- Candidates intending to apply to Wildern Partnership Teacher Training for year starting September 2019
- Candidates who have been invited to an interview.
The aim of the workshop is to prepare applicants for completing the application form and the interview day so they can show the very best version of themselves to the selection panel.
What is covered?
- Building confidence
- What good teaching and learning looks like
- Planning an interview lesson
- The application form – personal statement, referees and prior experience (for those who have yet to apply).
When: Wednesday 20 March 2019 5.30pm-7.00pm
Where: The Lyceum, Wildern School, Hedge End SO30 4EJ
Booking is essential – please email email@example.com