Wellstead Primary School is offering a Primary School Taster morning on Monday 23rd April 2018, followed by lunch and a feedback session at Wildern School.
Are you interested in new career in teaching? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training with our partnership and how to apply.
Who is this event for? This event is designed for anyone who already has a degree (or is just completing their degree) and is interested in teaching in primary – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2018. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect at Wellstead Primary School: If you attend you’ll be able to:
- spend time in a classroom environment
- talk to teachers about what it is like to be a teacher
- talk with children about their experiences as learners
- talk with current trainee teachers
What to expect at Wildern School:
- meet our SCITT team and visit our bespoke training centre
- reflect on your morning at Wellstead Primary School
- discuss the different teacher training options available within our partnership, to help you decide which would best suit you
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- find out about our entry requirements
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
How to register: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact telephone number to book your place. You will receive an e-mail acknowledgement to confirm your place which will confirm the timings of the day.
We look forward to meeting you.