Wildern School are offering a School Taster Day on Thursday 14 February 2019.
Are you interested in new career in teaching? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training with our partnership and how to apply.
Who is this event for? This event is designed for anyone who already has a degree (or is just completing their degree) and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2019. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect: If you attend you’ll be able to:
- spend time in a classroom environment
- talk to teachers about what it is like to be a teacher
- talk with children about their experiences as learners
- talk with current trainee teachers
- meet our SCITT team and visit our bespoke training centre
- discuss the different teacher training options available within our partnership, to help you decide which would best suit you
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- find out about our entry requirements
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
Booking is essential – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify, when booking, the subject area in which you are interested in teaching and your degree subject and classification. Bookings can be made up to five working days in advance. Further information will be sent to you prior to the event.