All our courses have now closed. Please check back in the Autumn term 2020 for information about coffee and chats.
Are you interested in new career in teaching? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training with our partnership and how to apply.
Who is this event for? This event is designed for anyone who already has a degree (or is just completing their degree) and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2020. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect: If you attend you’ll be able to:
- discuss the different teacher training options available within our partnership, to help you decide which would best suit you
- meet representatives from our partnership and find out about our entry requirements
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
- see our bespoke training centre and meet our team
Complete your details by clicking on the date you want to attend. Bookings can be made anytime up to 24 hours prior to the published time.
Once registered you will receive a Zoom invite from our programme leader. Please ensure you have Zoom downloaded.