UPDATE – We are currently looking into setting up virtual coffee and chats. As soon as we able to offer a date we will post it here and what action you need to take.
We are currently experiencing a high demand for places and we are busy working on recruitment – so please bear with us and we will have an update very soon with dates.
Friday 3 April 2020
The Lyceum Foyer, Wildern School
9.15am – 10.15am
Are you interested in new career in teaching? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training with our partnership and how to apply.
Who is this event for? This event is designed for anyone who already has a degree (or is just completing their degree) and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2020. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect: If you attend you’ll be able to:
- discuss the different teacher training options available within our partnership, to help you decide which would best suit you
- meet representatives from our partnership and find out about our entry requirements
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
- see our bespoke training centre and meet our team
Please complete your details here to register. Bookings can be made anytime before Tuesday 30 March.